Saturday, September 24, 2016

Wander through London

The late summer weather continued to be good, so I took a wander through London to see what was going on. 
Walking from St. Pauls across the Millenium (wobbly) bridge passing the Floating Dreams art installation, I met up with my friend Dave and headed off to Trafalgar Square to take a few photos of the Malaysia Festival taking place there. After that we just wandered around, taking in the filming of Transformers 5 in the Mall and Radio 3's broadcasting from the Southbank where some swing dancing was taking place. We also passed a demonstration of people against the hunting of Elephants and Rhinos....a typical day out in London really!
Heading back I was able to get some good photos of a deserted Leadenhall Market, very different from how it looks in the week!
I took a lot of photos, a few are below, the rest are here:




















No comments: